When it comes to having any success with Spotify as an artist, there are a few things that are important to note. The platform evolves over time. You need to be aware of that, of all of the little nuances, best practices, tips and tactics on how to best gain traction, and so on. These things can take a lot of time to learn when you don't know where to look.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to most effectively build out your artist profile
- Exactly how the platform works and how to use it to your advantage
- How to best analyze all of your stats
- How to submit your music for consideration on Spotify's official playlists
- How to grow your artist page following
- How to create your own playlists with custom cover art and grow their following
- The types of playlists and best practices to keep in mind
- How to sync your playlists across multiple platforms, all in one app
- How you can utilize trackable links
- All of the places where you should be linking to your Spotify profile from
- How to find your custom embed code to use on your website
- How to get super organized by utilizing systems and spreadsheets
- How to research playlists, their owners, and the best ways to reach out to them
- Multiple sites that allow you to submit music to their Spotify playlists
- How to prepare for your upcoming releases
- How to address issues with your releases
- ... and more to come! The course gets new content added regularly
WHY I CREATED SPOTIFY FROM SCRATCH
In the past, I've spent several hundred dollars paying these promo companies who claim they will get your songs on all of these Spotify playlists, only to get a few hundred plays here and there at most. Nowhere near enough for there to be any return on investment. Eventually I had had enough. I was going to figure out how to take matters into my own hands and stop dumping money down the drain.
Fast forward and now I've spent tens, maybe even hundreds, of hours on research and testing over the past couple of years. I took everything that I learned and started to formulate a plan. A plan to really make a dent with my streams on Spotify.
I have since had music featured on some of Spotify's largest official playlists for my genre, and currently have over 800,000 streams on the platform, and growing.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
- Over 2 hours of video content
- 42 lectures over 8 different modules
- Accompanying workbook to follow along
- Resource guide
- Spotify playlist spreadsheet ($182 value)
- Playlist contact templates
- How To Self Release Your Music (PDF & cheat-sheet)
- 30-day money back guarantee
- New content added regularly
You can see the full course curriculum further down below. (Be sure to expand it out using the little down arrow!)
Corey Snapp, a pianist, guitarist, and theory student from his early teens, has been putting his efforts into electronic music production and honing his craft over the past few years. Under his first alias 'Jackson Snapp' he released his debut 6-track EP released in April 2017, and has since released material on such labels as Freegrant Music, Intricate Records, Meditation Station, OHM Music, and Ultraviolet Music. He has landed some of the biggest official Spotify playlists for his genre and has amassed 800,000 streams on the platform as of February 2019. He is currently working on launching his next alias 'Initial Eyes'.
StartHome Page Overview (3:02)
StartAudience Overview (5:09)
StartConcerts, Trending Songs, & Top Playlists (2:40)
StartHow To Submit To Official Spotify Playlists (4:42)
StartAdd Artists, Manage Team, and Edit Account Settings (1:53)
StartArtist Profile Overview (3:25)
StartHow To Claim Your Artist Profile (2:05)
"Corey has brought a world of important knowledge with his Spotify tutorial. There is so much to gain from this class, even if you think you already know how it all works, believe me there is more. The years of research he has condensed down into an easy to understand and fluid class will really help anyone who is struggling to gain exposure on this platform. For myself, I felt like i knew it all, but in reality I only grasped half of the tricks in gaining more active fans. I am applying this knowledge and am positive it will show results."
- MBX, Producer & DJ
"I'm really excited about augmenting and curating my fanbase with access to Spotify. Your course offering emboldened me to look more deeply into the platform. Well done in creating a value added educational product into the space."
- Mr. Wright, Producer & DJ